By carrying 17 years of rich experience of Power Electronics Industry, Eng. Vinod landed to Abu Dhabi in March 2012, from capital of India. In India he was associated with various reputed brands viz. GIS Ltd./ Schlafhorst/ Eltek SGS/ HBL Power Systems/ Exide Industries - to name a few.
Since 1994, he was engaged with various responsibilities of Sales/ Business Development/ Maintenance/ Services, Vinod has gained marvelous knowledge and expertise about Market demand and Global challenges for energy storage and power solutions.
He joined Telectron, Abu Dhabi as Sales Manager and within 4 years, he climbed the ladder of success and appointed as Director (Renewable Power Solutions) to cater Oil & Gas and Telecom business in UAE.
Having a background in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering blended with a Positive Attitude and Leadership Skills, he could easily take off to Technical Administrative position to handle Sales/ Business- Development/ Design and Engineering/ Projects/Services through able and efficient team and big support of Management.
Vinod is currently wearing different hats and he is accountable to – Driving Sales Volume, Tender participations, Maintaining Relationship with International Suppliers, Extending After Sales Support, Beating Project Deadlines, Meeting Company Expectations and last but not least imparting technical/soft skills training programs for various clients.
- He attended UPS Expertise Training Session at Dubai conducted by GE Critical Power for complete range of UPS Systems.
- He has visited to AEG, France/Belecke, Germany factory during new (Modular type) UPS system launch.
- He was a part of workshop – ‘Global Advantages: Energy, Resources & Carbon Management’ managed by Squire Patton Boggs.
- Vinod has visited to GNB, Budingen, Germany factory for Battery Training of Lead Acid and Gel Batteries.
- Around 30+ Training Sessions conducted by him regarding Energy Storage devices (Batteries) UPS in India (Indus Towers/ VIOM) and in UAE (Etisalat/ ADNOC Group) to Operation & Maintenance team and 100+ Training programs on soft skills for people of various levels.
- Recently, Vinod was certified by ‘Ambassador of India to UAE’ for his contribution to ‘International Day of Yoga’ event.
To encourage and motivate young generation, Vinod is now authoring a book on the importance of Goals. He feels fully responsible to contribute his part to the India Government initiative of ‘Skill India Mission’.
Vinod is happily married to Rachna for 16+ years and blessed with two beautiful daughters. He love to read biography and management books.
OPTIMIZING PV, INVERTER AND STORAGE CAPACITY TO CREATE A COMPELLING VALUE PROPOSITION
- Designing factors, which need to be considered for the Solar Power System.
- The simple and easy way to size the major components - PV/Inverter/Storage devices.
- Available software solutions to optimize to the best possible level.
- Case studies - Few critical ones and +ve/-ve implications to the end user.
- Techniques and tips, must be implemented at site to harvest more power.
- Ways to install and maintain the Solar Power System for getting more power per watt.
TIME: 13:00 - 13:45
DATE: 27 November 2018