- New amendments by DEWA to ease approval requirements to boost rooftop solar
- Overview on local market and oil prices effects on solar
- Challenges and consideration for rooftop solar systems
- Assessing how solar energy could grow efficiently and robustly in the UAE
- Discuss when distributed energy technologies (particularly solar PV and battery storage) will make the utilities' core retail business model unsustainable
- Results of EY’s study which calculates three critical energy tipping points for various regions across the globe:
- when self-generation of power becomes affordable for all
- when EVs become mainstream mobility options
- when delivering power via the grid costs more than it does for consumers to produce it themselves
- Discuss how utilities could respond to the tipping points
- Designing factors, which need to be considered for the Solar Power System.
- The simple and easy way to size the major components - PV/Inverter/Storage devices.
- Available software solutions to optimize to the best possible level.
- Case studies - Few critical ones and +ve/-ve implications to the end user.
- Techniques and tips, must be implemented at site to harvest more power.
- Ways to install and maintain the Solar Power System for getting more power per watt.
- Modelling the impacts of large scale PV Deployment
- Industrial, technical and policy synergies relevant to solar energy deployment.
- Possible constraints on materials availability and cost analysis
- How Cryptocurrencies would be used in the Energy Markets
- Energy Trading Platforms using Blockchain
- New Models with Block chain i.e. Peer to Peer Model and how it will change the way energy is being sold and traded
- Why solar energy is integral, but not excusive, to a sustainable net-zero energy future
- What trade-offs and synergies need to be considered to integrate solar energy with comfort, health, and wellbeing of occupants
- How the sustainability, wellbeing and solar integrate towards convenient, efficient, and popular spaces
- What is a bifacial solar cell and how it works?
- How much more energy do bifacial modules generate?
- Challenges and outlook for the Bifacial modules
- Considerations for investors
- Almost all the energy sources barring nuclear and geothermal are attributed to the sun
- Thermodynamics perspective of various forms of energy and potential utilization
- Exploring applications to get more for less
- Materiality and multi-functional benefits of conventional, custom and advanced BIPV
- Development and Three-stage Evaluation of a BIPV customization design tool for architects, product designers and manufacturers
- International potentials and future opportunities for BIPV application towards a sustainable global future
- How to size the inverter and storage solution for a variety of real world cases?
- Role of software optimization and implications to the customer value proposition
- Developing optimization techniques that can be applied to find the most cost-effective designs on a site-by-site basis
- QHSE Integrated Management System requirements to ensure safe production
- Driving organisational QHSE culture to achieve productivity, efficiency and safety
- Develop and implement successful Operational QHSE Risk Management strategies
- Using QHSE Culture Maturity Development Tools to improve behavior-based safety
- Feature of Graphene and how applied to PV modules as glass coating, this Nano material gives the self-cleaning property to the modules
- Benefits of using graphene coated self-clean PV modules particularly in UAE
- Optimizing technology: when SELF CLEAN is used with thin DOUBLE GLASS PV MODULES
- Overview of design and simulation tools for hybrid PV systems
- Challenges while designing a Hybrid Solar Power Plant
- Advantages and disadvantages of hybrid system in UAE