- Cities are the key: 65% of all energy is consumed in the cities
- Disruptions drive energy transitions - Solar energy replaces traditional energy systems
- Optimisation of urban energy systems for €, CO2, primary energy
- The goals set by IPCC for 2050 would mean generation of 42,700TWh per year, but the challenge with renewable energy sources such as the sun is that the sun doesn’t shine at night. In this session, find out the answers to how can we achieve the goal of a round-the-clock clean energy based power system?
- Storage solutions unlock new business value across the energy value chain, from conventional power generation, transmission & distribution, and renewable power,
- XNRGI's Five Key Values for Battery Storage Success, Cost, Life Span, Duration, Energy Density and Scale
- Designing factors, which need to be considered for the Solar Power System.
- The simple and easy way to size the major components - PV/Inverter/Storage devices.
- Available software solutions to optimize to the best possible level.
- Case studies - Few critical ones and +ve/-ve implications to the end user.
- Techniques and tips, must be implemented at site to harvest more power.
- Ways to install and maintain the Solar Power System for getting more power per watt.
- How Cryptocurrencies would be used in the Energy Markets
- Energy Trading Platforms using Blockchain
- New Models with Block chain i.e. Peer to Peer Model and how it will change the way energy is being sold and traded
- Why solar energy is integral, but not excusive, to a sustainable net-zero energy future
- What trade-offs and synergies need to be considered to integrate solar energy with comfort, health, and wellbeing of occupants
- How the sustainability, wellbeing and solar integrate towards convenient, efficient, and popular spaces
- What is a bifacial solar cell and how it works?
- How much more energy do bifacial modules generate?
- Challenges and outlook for the Bifacial modules
- Considerations for investors
- Almost all the energy sources barring nuclear and geothermal are attributed to the sun
- Thermodynamics perspective of various forms of energy and potential utilization
- Exploring applications to get more for less
- Discuss when distributed energy technologies (particularly solar PV and battery storage) will make the utilities' core retail business model unsustainable
- Results of EY’s study which calculates three critical energy tipping points for various regions across the globe:
- when self-generation of power becomes affordable for all
- when EVs become mainstream mobility options
- when delivering power via the grid costs more than it does for consumers to produce it themselves
- Discuss how utilities could respond to the tipping points
- Materiality and multi-functional benefits of conventional, custom and advanced BIPV
- Development and Three-stage Evaluation of a BIPV customization design tool for architects, product designers and manufacturers
- International potentials and future opportunities for BIPV application towards a sustainable global future
- QHSE Integrated Management System requirements to ensure safe production
- Driving organisational QHSE culture to achieve productivity, efficiency and safety
- Develop and implement successful Operational QHSE Risk Management strategies
- Using QHSE Culture Maturity Development Tools to improve behavior-based safety
- Project development process and selection criteria
- KPIs of an EPC contractor: providing a high quality solar system and effective O&M
- Competition in C&I market: price driven proposals and quality standards
- Feature of Graphene and how applied to PV modules as glass coating, this Nano material gives the self-cleaning property to the modules
- Benefits of using graphene coated self-clean PV modules particularly in UAE
- Optimizing technology: when SELF CLEAN is used with thin DOUBLE GLASS PV MODULES